2013年12月14日星期六

No More Money Worries!

AutoBudgeting Download autobudgeting-online-success-system-for-the-lazy-budgeter.pdf

No More Money Worries!

No More Money Worries!

Discover how you can join the hundreds of others who have already used my proven "AutoBudgeting" system to topple debt mountains, live more comfortably, save, get ahead and most importantly smash money worries from their lives - All without the hassle and headaches

Budgeting Application

Dear Friend,

You are struggling with your money for the most simplest of reasons, you don't have a way that makes it easy ---- Think closely about what I am going to tell you because it could change your life for the better.

It could be debt that is weighing on your life and causing you stress? Or perhaps you feel like you are constantly struggling? You know where you want to be, but you don't seem to be getting there. 

I understand and I bet like most of us you are pretty busy and don't have much spare time to yourself. Yep that is the world we live in.

Well let me start by saying that it does not have to be that way. By getting control of your money you can knock out that debt, you can start putting away regular savings for the future and you can focus on living life the way you want to. My name is Cameron Milnes, founder of AutoBudgeting and I want you to get rid of your money worries.

I am confident you can achieve the results you want  

No Money Worries

"We are paying $130 off a week from our credit card"

"The best part is we are paying $130 off a week from our credit card. When we have paid this off this money will go to our savings. Telling others to look at your system as well!" 

Clint


"Best thing we ever did! It's awesome"

"Hi, I have been doing AB for about 6 months. Best thing we ever did! It's awesome. I have already got one of my friends on the program and recommend it constantly."

Tracy

I am confident because as well as working for hundreds of others, the AutoBudgeting system has worked for me.

There was a time when I use to live in a bad cycle - paycheck to paycheck. I was literally hanging out every Thursday night for payday.

I had some debts and I really felt like my money was just slipping through my hands. I didn't really have any idea where it was going. But I did know one thing, every time I looked at my bank statement I didn't have enough of it! 

It felt like I was never going to get ahead. I wanted to travel, I wanted to do more things with my life - do you know what I mean? I love surfing and wanted to surf in Bali, I wanted to own a property, I wanted to wear clothes that looked great. But there I was struggling and waiting for Thursday - pay day. 

Yep I had some money worries that were getting me down. It was the summer in 2003 and it was time for me to get my money sorted, at least that is what I thought. So I did what most people do - I started to try a few things.

A) The budget that looked good on paper

The first thing I did was sit down and put together a budget. I remember it was a sunny Saturday morning and I was sitting inside, piled with paper and trying to fight my way through a budget. Have you ever been in such a position? Looking out the window I was thinking to myself, this definitely wasn't the best way to spend my weekend.

I have to say that my budget looked pretty good on paper. Although saying that, most budgets do! I bet you have put together one or two in your time that looked pretty good as well.

The problem was that my budget never seemed to match up to reality. My budget said that I should have saved $720 over the past month but reality (my bank account) was telling a different story.

B) That damn little notebook

Next I tried the little notebook. I had read that recording every piece of spend in a notebook was the best way to get a handle on your money. So what I did was tried writing down everything I spent. Anytime the wallet came out I was scrambling for my little notebook to record the spend.

Come the end of the week I would total up my scribbles and see how I was doing - on track or off track.

Now don't get me wrong this does work well, but let me ask you a question - could you be bothered scribbling every single expense down?

Me neither! This is no way to live.

C) Reconciling the days away

This led me to my next approach. Now my Dad use to reconcile his check book every month, so I decided to take a similar approach with my bank statements.

It was another Saturday and this time I was at my desk surrounded by piles of bank statements and receipts. I was pawing through my bank statements and trying to reconcile the mountains of transactions.

I don't know if you have ever tried this, but it's hard going. With multiple accounts, charge cards, credit cards and cash spending - it literally felt like I could spend the whole weekend trying to get this right. This is no way to live either. Bank statement reconciliation was out.

D) Full-on software

My next step was to get serious with software. Let me warn you on these products, it takes a good deal of your Saturday just to set them up, let alone start using them. Stay clear!

After some tedious set up, a load of complexity and a heap of reading I was ready to start.

I downloaded my bank statements and I just remember feeling depressed. Sure there was great analysis, but all it really showed was a lot of charts showing where all my money had gone. Too late, my money was already gone, I needed help on how to manage it each week.

If I was ever going to get ahead with my money I knew I needed something simple.

That was just my top four, I basically tried everything. A word of advice, don't do what I did and waste your precious time like this. I tried the different ways, I have made mistakes, I have searched for a simpler, better way.

What were the common challenges with all these approaches? It came down to three problems with every budgeting tool, system or method I could find and try.....

Too much time, too much detail and so damn boring!

Can you relate to that? I mean I was super busy working in a banking job. When I did manage to get some spare time, the last thing I wanted to do was to crunch numbers and hit the bank statements. You know what I mean? So what I did was develop a simple system that was exactly the opposite to everything else. It had to live by the following three rules:

Minimum time, simple to do and easy to keep doing

"It's amazing how well it comes together"

"I am really glad that I have done this. It's pretty simple stuff but it's amazing how well it comes together."

Elaine N

Simple really. I realized that this stuff was not fun, so I wanted it to be quick and painless.

It had to be practical, low maintenance for the set up and easy to keep doing each week. What I really needed was an automatic system.

I knew that if my system failed to be easy, or if it took too much time, it would not work for me. And what I have since learned is that most people are like me. You are probably like me.

Most people want something easy and automatic Something simple, something quick.

Something that steps out exactly what needs to be done and when. I understand, that is exactly what I wanted and is exactly what I have built.

This is the AutoBudgeting system. It has worked for me and for people from all walks of life. I am confident it will work for you too. It does not matter whether you have debt, low income or high income. The principles work no matter what your situation.

On a personaI note I get more out of life these days. I have travelled, surfed in Bali, bought property and snowboard regularly. These were the important things for me, what are the important things for you? 

Ok so, let's take a look at a few key points of the AutoBudgeting system

1.Simple Set Up

I know it's boring stuff, but the short of it is that you need a plan. If you don't have a plan you can't get your goals and you can't live the life you want.

But here is the deal with AB. You do it once and it's simple, 30 minutes to sort your life out. Sound fair? Set up your plan once and then forget about it and let the system run things for you. That is how the AB set up works.

HOW AB MAKES IT A SIMPLE 30 MINS

How is my AB system able to do this? With the AB system, I have kept it simple, the important stuff that you need and nothing else.

Through hours spent observing and working with people I learned what slows people down, where the pain points are and how a few simple tools can help people to get through the set up simply.

"All in all a great experience"

"I have to say you and your team have done a fantastic job. It's great that the presentation is at the start and easily accessed for refreshers and great that each page has a logical sequence to them. All in all a great experience."

Janette R


"The concepts and system are fantastic"

"It's fantastic. The concepts and system are fantastic.... Very helpful and very intuitive. One of the things, my wife couldn't get her head around our existing financial package. The way you guys do it, she understands it straight away."

Dave

My AB system has been built on the back of these learning's, it has been built to make setting up your plan painless and easy. Here are some examples of those simple tools:

  1. All the spend categories you could need are right there, prompting you so you don't have to remember them. Just follow the 4 simple steps in the tutorial and put in your numbers.
  2. "Guesstimator" guidelines with actual average spend figures help you to guesstimate your expenses. I don't want you to have to go away, search and think too much about all the detail. I want you to sit down, get your information in and get on with life.   

Budgeting Your Money

Your plan is a great first step, but it's only half of what you need. Chances are you might have set up a "plan" before, but you failed to actually get the financial results you wanted.

Well you are not alone, unfortunately this a common story for many of us. The problem is that a plan without action will not achieve much! I call this a "one shot" approach to money management, and to be frank, it never works.

But the "one shot" eBook, software or budgeting tool is what most products are! I call them static tools, great to get a snapshot of where your money went. NOT very good at helping you to control where your money goes each week.

What we need is some help to do the right things - and to do them consistently, week in week out. That is the only way you can smash debt, save and live the life you want.

Doing is the only way you can get results in your life


"I feel a major weight lifted from my life...thanks for a magic system"

"I have implemented auto payments, cash only outgoings, and Big Ticket accounts also set up. It's a huge relief to see the Big ticket growing - this is the area that has always thrown previous budget attempts. That is what I really like about your system, as well as being totally automated. I feel a major weight lifted from my life - I had never budgeted successfully before and always worried how I would pay for the next bill. 35 years of procrastination and half hearted attempts are over. Thanks for a magic system."

Mark


"I have managed to make an encouraging dent in our credit card debt"

"Things are going well and I have managed to make an encouraging dent in our credit card debt. It's such an easy way to keep our finances organized and has proved a godsend over the last few months with a new baby and no time for anything more involved!!"

Meg A


"I wish I had known about AutoBudgeting earlier"

"By the way, thank you so much, I have never thought how badly I have been managing my money. I wish I had known about AutoBudgeting earlier."

Jean

The science of doing - beyond your plan

Don't underestimate the power of DOING. If you want results the most important thing is doing. Doing the right things, getting into the right habits.

Well let me say that this is the heart of the AB system. Over the last nine years this is where most my effort has gone into. Figuring out the best, simplest and quickest way to get people doing the right things and keep doing the right things.

To execute on a "plan" people need two very important things. Firstly a simple system and secondly a step by step program with coaching each step of the way

So let's take a look at these two areas of AB.

2.Simple System

You need a simple system so it's easy to get doing. The system flows directly out of your plan, when you have done your plan you have the system ready to go. Automatically.

So in terms of system set up it does not get any simpler. It's based around what I call the AB Buckets. 

Buckets make it automatic

Buckets are the core of the system and you simply send some emails to your bank to set up your buckets and payments. Then that is it, you are done and your financial life will run automatically. The system will do the work and you will coast toward your goals.

The AB system is "set and foget budgeting"

"AutoBudgeting makes it really easy and low stress" 

"I found this system great because of its simplicity. AutoBudgeting makes it really easy and low stress as it itemizes all your expenditure and gives a clear outline of "money in, money out". The fact I can easily update the information myself if my income changes is an added bonus - it takes the guess work out. It's great to know that as expenses come up I don't even have to think about them - no unexpected surprises." 

Georgina

Now let's take a look at the final piece. The crucial ingredient to get you on track to financial freedom. 

3. Your Step By Step Program

One of the biggest mistakes people make is trying to do too much. That is right, I am telling you not to do too much! My research showed that making things too hard was one of the most common reasons for 'throwing in the towel' and hitting budget failure.

And hey, I don't like things that are too hard and I bet you don't either.

If you have to do 4 quick things in a week does that sound ok? If getting them done will take 5 minutes, do you reckon you can fit that in? I am sure you can, especially if someone is there to check in on you and keep you on track. And that is exactly how we work things. You don't need to worry.

Everything is laid out step by step in your Start Up Program

As well as stepping out exactly what you need to do your "Cash Coach" will make sure you get the right things done and will be checking up by email. Cash Coaching is just what most people need to make sure they take action and get into the right financial habits.

This is an unashamedly unique approach that we take. Do any other programs you have looked at offer this service? Sure this approach is different but I have proven that it works - it is the best way to get people set up with the right behaviors. It is the key ingredient as it drives you to take those steps in the right direction.

After a few weeks you will really start to feel like you are on track and have control of your money.

"I now know where all my money is"

"I have much more of an idea of where my money is going. AutoBudgeting is based on simple concepts, which are very effective in keeping track of your money. I have found the program very useful in doing this, I now know where all my money is."

Caroline L


"Together we have saved $2,000"  

"We didn't think we had as much money. We just follow the program you gave us and it's going great! Together we have saved $2,000. It feels more disciplined and responsible, my husband likes it too."

Ramona O

It's pretty empowering & you deserve to get results

The behavioral researchers tell me that it takes just 30 days to develop a habit. Good news! Most people are pretty well on track a few weeks in, and I am sure you will be too.

However I like to make sure those winning financial habits are well and truly in place and that is why our Start Up Program is set for 90 days, just to be safe.

At some point in your Program you will slip into autopilot, have the right habits and be coasting toward you goals. AutoBudgeting doesn't stop after 90 days though! We will be there checking in each month through the whole year to keep you on track.

Monthly Reports from your Cash Coach will keep you focused on your goals and doing the right things.

I know that a little reminder every now and then is the best way to keep you accountable and on track. So do don't worry, we got you covered.

Autobudgeting

AB is a full service. Why? Because that is what works

There are many products out there, but to put it simply, they don't work. They are dead end budgeting, not the type that can guarantee you success.

What most people need, what I needed, was more than just a plan, more than just a snapshot. To get ahead and get results I needed the full deal.

I needed an easy to set up plan, a simple system and a program that made it dead easy for me to do the right things. Let's take a look at the differences between dead end budgeting and AutoBudgeting.

DEAD END BUDGETING AutoBudgeting
  • Difficult to set up. Takes time, effort and a lot of paperwork
  • Simple 30 min set up and the system that makes it automatic.
  • Requires ongoing effort on a regular basis. This could involve bank statements, reconciling and complicated software
  • Set and forget budgeting. Set up the auto system and leave the bank statements to the bankers!
  • Because it is "hard" it is seen as painful, naturally we try to avoid pain and that budget falls by the wayside.
  • It's never fun, but because it is easy and pretty simple to do & it gets done.
  • Usually involves a plan but no action to help you get it working in your life. End result, no result.
  • AB Step by Step Program breaks it into small bite sized pieces. It clearly lays out, step by step what you need to do and gets you running on "autopilot".
  • No result means frustration and despair. Especially with debt.
  • Results and steps in the right direction provide feelings of empowerment, success and confidence. This builds momentum and more results.
  • Money worries, stress, debt and unhappiness.
  • Confidence with your money, a more fulfilling life.

It's my complete AutoBudgeting approach that I know gets results. I have seen it time and time again and if you think about it, you can probably see it working in your own situation as well. It's not rocket science, but it works.

And it's probably the most important thing you can do

Think how much impact it could have in your life if you could put away an extra $80 a week for this year. That is $4,160 for the year, or more than $40,000 over ten years.That is quite a sum of money. 

  • It could buy you and your family a beautiful vacation each year
  • It could be the deposit for that house of your dreams
  • Perhaps it is toppling your debt and feeling the liberation of living with freedom
  • It could be the lifestyle that you want so much, that you deserve
  • Or this sum could be the financial security that gives you power and confidence    

That is all within your reach. You can take a few simple steps, simple action, and reap the rewards in your life. This really is life changing stuff and I reckon you deserve to live without money worries.

So I have highlighted a few times that AutoBudgeting works. We have stepped through an overview showing how my system is simple and automatic budgeting. We also looked at the Step by Step Program that makes DOING the right things and getting set up easy. And we covered the ongoing contact through the year that will keep you on track and completes the full AB package. 

Now I am passionate about AutoBudgeting and am naturally biased in favor of our product. Although I have included customer examples throughout our discussion, you'd probably like to see some more examples of what our customers say about AB. Some actual results, in their own words. So here are some more unsolicited testimonials we have received.

"We are saving money more than we ever have"

"We have always been pretty casual with the way we handled our money. Whacking things on the credit card was the easiest way for us to handle bills that just popped up. That was ok until we had to pay it off, on top of our normal bills. It got to a point where it seemed like we were living outside our means. We are doing major renovations on our first house at the moment, and there is nothing worse than living surrounded by half finished projects because you've run out of money until next month.

AutoBudgeting helped us put all our expenses on the table, and allow for them on a weekly basis. It means that we don't get surprised with bills, and we don't have to dip into money meant for other things. We are saving money more than we ever have, we've already put money aside for a holiday next year, and our renovations are going faster than ever. We are so on track that we will be able to buy another house in 6 months... something we didn't think we would do for years."

Cam and Mon


"I'm off to the bank to PAY OFF my credit card"

"Good news is today I'm off to the bank to PAY OFF my credit card and give it back to them so that will inject another $100 a week into my cash flow."

Debbie


"$800 paid off the credit card!" 

"$800 paid off the credit card! It's a lot easier than what you first think. You don't realize, it just happens. AB is the best way to get your finances in Control, everything is automatic and set up."

Karla G


"I have paid $8,500 off my credit cards over the last 6 months"

"Pretty life changing. AB really motivates you to pay off your debt. When you look and see the different ways to use your money it gives you a kick up the butt to sort it out. I have paid $8,500 off my credit cards over the last 6 months."

Laura


"You are right, this is so stress free"

"You are right, this is so stress free, I have gone from checking my balance every day to weekly. It's also frightening how much I spend on food! Cannot praise the program enough and am telling everyone about it - Thanks."

Tracey K

These are our customers results, I am sure you can get similar results, the results you want. It all comes from getting your money sorted. It can be tough tackling a debt mountain, but you can do it piece by piece.

In the same way you can work towards your goals and build up your future, piece by piece.

Now I want to make it a simple decision for you to live without money worries. So here is what I will do - I will accept all the risk, there is no risk for you to try out the AutoBudgeting system. All the risk on me. This means you try AB for 60 days and if you don't get the $$ results you expect - Then IT'S FREE! That's right, free.

In fact I want to make it better than risk free so you would be crazy not to give this a go and prove it to yourself. That is why I offer you a 100% 60 day money back, better than risk free guarantee. 

100% better than risk free guarantee

 

  • Ok so we covered that this is a 100% 60 day money back guarantee. No questions asked. If you don't feel totally satisfied, in control and achieving the $$ results you expected, then you get a full refund. Have a try, if things don't go as planned it's my fault - not yours.
  • Actually it's better than risk free, much better. You keep the ebook valued at $23, all the bonuses and the learning's from your time with AB - enough to set you up for life! As compensation for your valuable time.
  • Why provide this guarantee you may ask? Well I am completely confident in our system and I want you to see for yourself! I want you to get your money sorted. I want more people around the world to become financially stronger. It's what gets me excited, it's why AutoBudgeting exists.

 

Let's recap what you get at AutoBudgeting:

  • Full access to the AutoBudgeting system for the year
  • 90 Day Start Up Program - step by step program lays out exactly what you need to do and when
  • Regular Coach Check Ups - reminding you to get the right things done during your program and developing the right money habits
  • Monthly Coach Reports through the year - checking in to help you stay on track for the year and reach your goals
  • 100% 60 day no risk, keep the extras money back guarantee

All for Just $38 for the year!

BONUS - Limited offer - Sign up now and get the BONUS AutoBudgeting eBook "Budgeting Success". This eBook steps through the principles of AutoBudgeting with practical examples from Jo. It is valued at $23 and is loaded with tips, examples and ideas. It's yours if you sign up now. The best part is if you decide AutoBudgeting isn't for you, you get your money back and you keep the eBook.

Budgeting Success

Ok the system seems great and I want to get my money sorted! The 100% money back guarantee, keep all the bonuses, better than risk free proposition is why I will try this out, strictly on these terms.

Don't miss out......on your whole life 

  • Don't miss out on your dreams.
  • Don't miss out on the holidays with your loved ones.
  • Don't miss out on having financial security and confidence.
  • Don't miss out on living the lifestyle you want.
  • Don't miss out on that dream house, that car, those clothes that feel so good and look great.
  • Don't miss out on the good things in life. Don't miss out!

It's just $38 to automate your money and get control. To get rid of debt, to feel confident and comfortable with your money and to smash those money worries from your life. Imagine what it would feel like to know that you have got everything covered.

Imagine what it would feel like to live the way you want to and have the things that are important in your life. There is no need to imagine, just start.

Remember there is NO RISK FOR YOU. Try the AutoBudgeting system, if you can't see the results you wanted, and I mean that actual $$ return, simply get your money back. You actually finish ahead as you keep the eBook and the learning's. It's time to act.

It's time to start living the way you want to 

Don't leave here without at least trying, if you click away now you won't be back and then nothing in your life will change. Make sure you don't miss the chance to smash your money worries and live a more fulfilling, satisfied life. You deserve it and I will make sure you get it.

CLICK TO PURCHASE

Just $38 for your AutoBudgeting membership

Why are you still reading this? This is your life, seriously it's got to be worth a try. It's time to take control of your money and your life. It's time to start calling the shots, making the most of your money and living the way you want to. Take a step in the right direction, with NO RISK - go for it!

Click here and get started now.....

"AutoBudgeting gave me a structure for saving and spending"

"AutoBudgeting gave me a structure for saving and spending. It allows for day to day fun things, and then importantly what is left over to put aside. It is realistic budgeting, and I don't feel I am depriving myself in a pair of jeans that are way too tight for me to be able to relax and sit down in! It also made me identify simply and quickly areas where I could stop spending, to allow me to save more for things like the house that I would like to one day buy."

Ros


"AutoBudgeting was a great financial roadmap"

"With a business and a job, sometimes it was difficult to get clarity with my money. Top advice was getting out weekly cash for spending as it reduced uncontrolled splurges. It's much better than whipping out the credit card and going for it! AutoBudgeting was a great financial roadmap."

Jay

CLICK TO PURCHASE

Just $38 for your AutoBudgeting membership

"I actually look forward to getting my bank statements, and seeing the growth from month to month."

"After just completing my AutoBudgeting course I was amazed at how close my goal of travelling overseas was. The AutoBudgeting system was easy to use and I found it easy to play around with to get my desired savings and spending, even to the point that I wasn't using the full amount allocated weekly. Once the system was all set up I didn't need to do anything and my budget was running itself, and I actually look forward to getting my bank statements, and seeing the growth from month to month."

Alanah S


"I like this system and have been recommending you guys to friends"

"I like this system and have been recommending you guys to friends. I especially like the tracking facility. Just had a kids birthday party and was shocked to see how much I ended up spending - never tracked that kind of thing before!"

Monica A

Give it a try, I am sure you will nail it. And remember if you are not happy, no problem, get your full no questions asked refund. And you keep the eBook! Good luck and thanks for your time.  

Cameron Milnes

PS - A simple and proven system, step by step program support and coaching. This is your best chance to get your money sorted and you know it. Take the opportunity.

PPS - Remember there is no risk to you. The risk is all on me. If you don't get solid results in 60 days then it's free. Scratch that, it's better than free. You get to keep the eBook valued at $23 plus the learning's from 60 days of AB - enough to set you up for life

The fact is this: there will never be a better time than now.
Hundreds of others have already gotten access to this powerful life changing program.
The question is will you be one of them?

CLICK TO PURCHASE

Just $38 for your AutoBudgeting membership

"I am on track for my house savings while still having a good degree of financial freedom."

"Before AutoBudgeting I struggled to keep tabs on spending. I lived from payday to payday and I was supposed to be saving for a house! I sometimes felt out of control and guilty when I bought things. AutoBudgeting was great. A structured budget that was easy to follow and a push in the right direction when I needed it. I now put aside money in advance so I am never caught out, nor do I feel guilty buying things! I am on track for my house savings while still having a good degree of financial freedom."

Ingrid


"The competition don't even get within a whisker of AB... why complicate it!"

"The competition don't even get within a whisker of AB - why? - In a nutshell - they don't understand their market. Who in their right mind wants to download .csv files! Why complicate it!"

Edwin

Click to start and get your life sorted...

AutoBudgeting is a comprehensive online budgeting system complete with program, email check ins and reminders. No physical products will be shipped. Within 24 hours of your order you will be emailed your login details from which you can begin the journey to smash money worries from your life. The initial charge is $38 for your first year of membership and $38 for each subsequent year that you remain an AutoBudgeting member.

Contact Us

CLICK TO PURCHASE

没有评论:

This is my feed2 Headline Animator

This is my feed Headline Animator

博客归档