2014年1月5日星期日

Betting Expert Banks £8400+ in Just 9 Days using a Secret Formula

Horse Racing Systems, Horse Betting Systems - The Midas Method Download midas-method-2-0-insane-epcs-rebills-and-ultra-low-refunds.pdf

Betting Expert Banks £8400+ in Just 9 Days using a Secret Formula

Not only do you get the awesome Midas Method System proven to make + £8400 in just 9 days.
YOU now also get full access to the Midas Pro Tips service which delivers consistent winning bets direct to your inbox!

Don't just take my word for how great the Midas Method is, check out the £1468.42 in profits made in testing by reputable and trusted site geegeez.co.uk at just £10/£20 stakes!

That isn't the only site that's managed to clear a profit with the Midas Method. At Cash-Master.com they reported profits or £482 at 3% stakes using a culmative bank of £1000 at odds of 6/1 and above.

For our superb Midas Pro Tips service laybackandgetrich.com made a giant 48.40% profit, that's £483.96 at £10 stakes!

Yes Steve, Send Me The Midas Method System & Tips Right Now,
I Understand I Can Trial this TOTALLY Risk Free for 60 Days

WARNING! Limited Spaces Available.
As soon as we sell out the below link will be inactive

Click Here to Get The Midas Method System & Tips

 

From: Steve G (Creator)
Date: Sunday, January 05, 2014.

I'll cut right to the chase. I'm sure like me your fed up with all the useless rehashed good for nothing
"Betting Systems" out there that seem to get more ridiculous by the day, you know those systems that:

Lose YOU money almost instantly, yet claim to make £10,000s a week???
Are backed up by a ridiculous story that is completely unbelievable.
Never EVER live up to what they promise you, and leave you let down and frustrated.

I should know I have bought stacks and stacks of Betting Ebooks, Software, Tipster Subscriptions, and I can tell you right now 99% of them are pure Bulls**t. I wasted £1000s on betting products, and it was all money down the drain...

...and yet I still kept the faith searching for the "Holy Grail", exicited at the prospect of learning a new trick to increase my betting bank, but when I crack open the latest Betting Ebook I'm left bitterly dissapointed, in fact downright angry with what I've been sold.

I mean, is it so hard for just one betting system author to tell you the TRUTH? To give you the real insider info, you know exists??

I mean there must be SOMEONE genuine out there who is going to share some REAL quality info with you, someone who will pass on their knowledge so you too can take a share in the profits?

Well I'm sorry to say that no one who has genuine insider information is EVER going to spill the beans to me or you, why would they? They are making stacks of cash themselves and they don't give a damn about the rest of us making a few quid.

So how do we get our hands on the real secrets, the info that will actually make us money? We all know full well you can make huge profits from betting, but the people who know the secrets are keeping quiet, while the scam artists feed us lies, they claim are the "real thing".

Well just give me a few minutes of your time and I PROMISE you'll discover:

How to sneakily follow those with REAL insider info, and copy their tricks exactly.

How to uncover the real consistent daily winning bets.

How to make regular profits on autopilot by just checking your email.

You see, the secret of making a profit from betting is VERY simple.

Now I know this may seem like a pipedream, you probably think you need to do hours & hours of boring research into stats and form, to analyse all your bets for hours and keep diligent records, or that you need a massive betting bank to clear any kind of decent profit.

Let's just be clear that with the Midas Method...

No Betting Experience is Required - User Friendly, no brain achingly complicated formulas!

No Expert Knowledge Needed - Works as well for beginners as experts!

No Huge Investment Required - Start with as little as £5!

In my 12 years of professional betting I've seen some very complex betting ebooks, and this in my mind is no good for you, why would you want to turn your betting into hard work? The best way I find when betting is to let others do the hard work for you.

With the Midas Method formula all the painstaking hard work has been done for you. This is the ultimate "Cheats" way of betting. Its so EASY you will be laughing to yourself as you sit back in your chair and watch the profits come in bet after bet, with nothing anyone can do to stop you.

Now just in case you're worried, let me just assure you this is 100% COMPLETELY LEGAL.

It doesn't matter where you live in the world you can use this trick anywhere, not just Betfair, any bookmaker will work worldwide even in the USA.

When you get your hands on my formula, you will see Its so simple, anyone can use it. It doesn't matter if you've never placed a bet in your life, this is a basic principle that anyone with a spare 15-30 minutes can do.

You may wonder why in the past, some bets you've placed have lost, despite being almost guaranteed winners?? Well the reality is that the bookmakers odds don't reflect the true chances of most betting events real outcomes.

With the Midas Method you will learn how to see what the real winnings bets are likely to be, and how to avoid the 20% of so called "favourites" that are almost certain to lose.

In betting, and in particular Horse Racing there is a lot that goes on behind the scenes, so while you are placing your bets, thinking you have a good as chance as anyone, the professional bettors with their inside connections are one step ahead of you.

Now for the average bettor, this really SUCKS. Why should this elite 1% get access to secret info, while the rest of us scrabble around barely making a profit on our bets??

Well, its time for a change and now YOU too can get your hands on a formula that will put you up their with the best betting experts, that will provide you with effortless wins and will give you such a buzz you'll be ecstatic.

Check out my amazing full results below, that give a full breakdown of how I made £8400+ in just 9 days, these are the exact bets I made that turned my life around, remember this was at just £25 stakes:

Tuesday

Cat Hunter WON 4/1 [5.50/1.86]

Azure Mist WON 13/2 (8 points with Betfair, place paying 2 points).


Wednesday

Sisella 2nd 20/1 (Betfair place price of 6.20)

Alpha Way 3rd 7/1 [Place price paid 3.05 points]

Legends Lass Won 6/1 [win price 7.88 /place 3.27]

Desert Pride lost

Kew Jumper WON 11/1 (Betfair SP paying 16 points, place price paying 4.08)

Cayman Sky 3rd 8/1 (place 2.71 )

May Chorus 3rd 33/1 (place 6.35)

Warning Song 2nd 14/1 (place 3.45)

Dubai Meydan 3rd 14/1 [place 5.75]


Thursday

Bedarea Boy 2nd 8/1 [place paid 3.22]

Fiendish Flame WON 11/4 [Betfair prices paid 3.63 and 1.74 place]

Classic Fly 2nd 9/2 [place paid 2.0]

Awatuki 3rd 5/1 [place 2.72]

Samizdat 2nd 8/1 [place 4.13]

Pippbrook Gold lost

Simply Smashing WON 8/1 Betfair win SP paid 13 points, place price 3.65

New Rackheath lost

Lady Florence 2nd 11/2 [place 2.8 points]

Shubbaan 2nd 4/1 [place 2.02]

Demeanour 3rd 7/1 [place 3.05]

Berbice WON 3/1 Betfair Win price paid 6.03 points! [2 points place ]


Friday

Murbrook 2nd 13/2 [place 2.52]

Cool Baranca WON 11/1 Betfair win SP paid 13 points, place price 4.20

Mazola 2nd 6/1 [place 2.47]

Kashimin 2nd 11/1 [place 4.71]

Deo Valente 3rd 11/1 [place paid 4.7]

If I Were A Boy 2nd 10/1 [place 3.89]


Saturday

Bob Bob Bobbin 2nd 9/2 [place 2.09]

Punch Drunk lost Mr Thriller WON 7/2 [4.97/1.75]

Carnaby Street WON 14/1 [Betfair win SP paid 16 points, place 5.20]

Waffle 3rd 22/1 [place paid 7.20 ]

Jaunty Journey WON 4/1 [5.5 win 1.40 place]

All The Aces lost

Bob N You WON 5/2 3.85/1.68

Singeur 2nd 16/1 [place paid 4.16]

Ocean Transit 3rd 17/2 [place 3.55]

Peut Etre Sivola WON 17/2 [Betfair Win SP paid 10 points, place 3.46]

Pilgrims Lane (fell) lost

Craiglands 2nd 11/2 [place 2.68]

Kiltimoney 2nd 7/2 [place 1.96]

Knockdolian 3rd 20/1 [place paid 6.51]

Downhill Skier lost

Highland Quaich WON 5/1 [Betfair Win SP paid 6.73 points, 2.02 place]

Fantasy Explorer WON 10/1 [Betfair win SP paid 13.3 points, place 3.64]


Sunday

Persian Run WON 20/1 [Betfair win SP paid 26 points, place 5]

Absolute Shambles 2nd 5/1 [place price 2.49]

BallyGalley Bob WON 11/2 [7.61/2.20]

Penny Queen lost

Tension Point 3rd 14/1 [place 4.98]

College Ace lost

Musical Weld lost

Court Red Handed lost

Solway Sam WON 33/1 [Betfair win SP paid 44 points, place 10.50 points] This came up in the last race of the day, I almost called it a day after Musical Weld lost but this came along sticking out like a sore thumb. Definitely worth the wait, paying over 54 points!


Monday

Crushing lost

Chaperno WON 13/2 [Betfair 7.80/1.80]

Mr Marmoosh lost

Dream Number WON 11/2 [Betfair 6.49/2.02]

Kings Sabre lost

Supercast lost

Yellow Printer lost

Saute WON 16/1 [Betfair 19.5 points, place 5.12]

Annesrocket lost

Copperwood 2nd 16/1 [place 6.48]

Avrilo lost

Trade Name lost

Sermons Mount 2nd 10/3 [place 1.95]

Realt Na Mara WON 8/1 [Betfair price 9.20 points/place 2.68]

Beauchamp Viceroy WON 5/1 [Betfair price 6.50 points, place 2.38]


Tuesday

Lady Sorcerer 2nd 8/1 [place 3.5]

First Blade 3rd 8/1 [place 4.10]

Pictures 3rd 4/1 [place 1.84]

Rough Rock 2nd 8/1 [place 2.68]

Agglestone Rock 2nd 8/1 [place 3.53]

Tartatartufata 3rd 9/2 [place 2.39]


Wednesday

Woodsley House lost

Top Bid lost

Jupiter Fidus WON 14/1 [Betfair price 20.14 points, place 4.08]

Dragon Slayer WON 12/1 [Betfair price 13.7 points, place 5]

Top Flight Splash 3rd 25/1 [Betfair place 7.50 points]

Yes I Want to Try The Midas Method Risk Free

As you can guess I was absolutely lost for words when I saw this new system of mine in action...

These are actual results, nothing added, nothing missing. Compare this with any other betting systems out there... Nothing comes even remotely close.

Introducing...

One of The Most Potent (and simple)
Horse Racing Systems Ever Invented...

The Midas Method is truly a one-of-a-kind betting system that ticks all the right boxes. It's consistent, simple, effective and above all else it's exceptionally profitable. In fact, to this day even I'm still taken a back by the results this system produces...

But what exactly do you get with The Midas Method?

The Midas Method is a combination of 2 incredibly lucrative systems that each give you exceptionally high winning strike rates.

You also get full access to our Midas Pro tipster service that has been making an absolute killing! It has already made a massive £5908.88 at £25 stakes, and massive £23,635.50 at £100 stakes!! This along with the systems gives you EVERYTHING you need to easily profit.

It also gives you big price winners at odds of up to 33/1 with a strike rate of 59% for a win, and 87% for a place on odds of up to 33/1 this adds up to HUGE profits.

But what really startled me about this system was that it can be used by both newcomers and seasoned punters alike... In fact anyone can be up and running with this system in next to no time.

Hands down... The Midas Method System is the absolute best and most complete betting service and gives you:

The rush of placing a bet knowing you're betting on winners again and again.

Low start up costs. Start with just £5 and make HUGE profits!

A secondary or even primary income source that's easy and fun to make.

The opportunity to be amongst the Elite 1% of Professional Bettors who grow their bank accounts like wild fire.

Effortless wins via our Midas Pro Email Tips Service. Our new professional service which has already made £4928.50 at £25 stakes, and massive £19,741 at £100 stakes!!

Freedom from debt. Forget ever needing an overdraft again!

Freedom to buy what you want, whenever you want it with all your
TAX-FREE winnings!

Fast Cash! Start making money today, not 2 months from now.

Consistent Daily Winners - this method has already had years of testing to support it, there is no stopping the Midas Method!

The chance to finally RELAX in the knowledge you are betting exactly like experts with secret insider info, on bets PROVEN to make £8400+ in just 9 Days.

For once the TRUTH. This is a B**lsh*t free zone. We only give quality betting advice that is proven to make our clients money.

Now I'm not going to insult your intelligence and say you can make £50k a month, or some other ridiculous amount that you are probably tired of hearing from those know nothing, low life scamsters.

let's just say if you do decide to try out the Midas Method and repeat my formula you can finally get the break you deserve and trust me when you start winning your life will change completely.

Now I'm not one to brag about money, I really prefer to keep my affairs private, but I'd like to show you a couple of my bank statements just so you can see the profit potential from using the Midas Method:


Yes I Want to Try The Midas Method Risk Free

Everytime I receive an email from one of my clients about there success, it makes me proud that I was able to help. Its a good feeling to know you've improved someone's life for the better and gives you a real buzz.

Check out what some of our clients have said about The Midas Method:

"It wasn't until you "updated" the main method (and a big thank you for emailing me the selections and simplifying things for me) that things really started taking off. I now only back the ones that really stick out with ... ... and I don't bother with the others. So it takes me 15 minutes to find them then that's it for the day....

...we've bought a new car for our granddaughter Sarah and we're taking all the family to Florida in a villa for 2 weeks on Thursday! None of this would have been possible without your "system" and continuous help and again we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts...."

"Your product is excellent and worth considerably more than I paid for it. Following your advice I back 7 or 8 selections a week which has given me nearly 59% winners and 87% placed at amazing prices considering the high strike rate. I love your work, and I am looking forward to any stuff you do in the future."

"Everything going along hunkydory, bank getting bigger, gone from £1800 to £6700"

"Wow, got home from work and checked the results and up £200 for the day! ...not a bad 5 minutes work."

"I was in profit the first day of joining TheMidasMethod and haven't looked back since! What a great feeling! I am so excited!"

And the testimonials just keep rolling in... (more at the bottom of this page)

If by now you're not completely convinced of the incredible power behind the Midas Method then let me make your decision easier with my 100% "no questions asked" guarantee:

I'm so confident that you'll begin seeing brilliant results with The Midas Method that I'm willing to let you test The Midas Method for a full 60 days...

Here's how it works: Claim your copy of The Midas Method now and put it to the test, follow the system and put it to good use. If within 60 days you're unhappy with your results, simply email me and I'll happily provide you with a refund.

No questions asked
No hassles
No forms to fillout
No problems

How can I afford to be so generous? It's really quite simple - Everyone who has put this system to work has experienced incredible results... So I'm extremely confident that The Midas Method will work like a dream for you as well!

If it doesn't deliver... You don't pay for it.

Access to this exceptional betting service is strictly limited!

Too many people following these strategies equals shortening prices and less profits for existing clients. I'm monitoring this very closely, but I will inevitably be forced to close this down to keep winnings to a sustained profitable level for our existing clients. So in other words, the current offer may be withdrawn at any time.

The price of this groundbreaking system has previously been £718.80 for a full years access.

Jim and Mary (the first testimonial at the top of the page) paid full price for it. Their "testimonial" arrived in the form of a heartfelt letter along with a huge hamper, chocolates and champagne.

I couldn't get Jim and Mary's letter out of my thoughts, if this system was so successful for them imagine how it could help others improve their game too...

So here's what I've organized...

I've reduced the price substantially to allow almost anyone to experience the potency of The Midas Method. But this isn't going to be up for long... As I said earlier, I'll be closing the doors soon to protect the winnings of existing clients.

You've seen the earth-shattering results this system is capable of bringing in and you've seen what our clients are saying about it...

It's now time for you to make a decision.

It's now time for you to make a decision.

From just £718.80 £29 you can gain 100% unrestricted and immediate access to The Midas Method, The Midas Pro Tipster Service and all of the bonus material (if you're quick enough!)...

It's easy to get started and you'll have access to the entire system, tips and bonuses in a matter of minutes. If you really want to step up your game then you need to Choose your option below from our Platinum or Diamond Packages...

(Monthly Plan - Most Popular)

I understand that not only will I receive your groundbreaking Midas Method System that is proven to make £8400+ in 9 Days, but I will also receive full access to the Midas Pro Tips that are making as much as £2860 a month!

I understand that this betting service is super easy to operate and makes fast profits with no previous experience or knowledge of betting required.

I understand that I will be receiving your most populer plan, the Platinum Package including The Midas Method System & Midas Pro Tipster Service and if I purchase today ALL bonus material (valued at £145)

I also understand that this is a RISK FREE purchase and I'm free to examine the contents of The Midas Method and put it to work immediately for 60 full days and if I'm not 100% happy with the results I will receive a full refund of the purchase price - No questions asked, no hassles.

Click the 'Order Now' button below...

WARNING! Limited Spaces Available.
As soon as we sell out the below link will be inactive:

Click Here to Get The Midas Method
System & Tips for Just £29

(then each subsequent month is just £14.95 )
You can cancel at any time. No problem. Full refund guarantee as well!

(Save 50% - My Best OFFER!)

I understand that The Diamond Package is your best offer, will save me 50% and gives me 1 Year's full Access for a one time payment

I understand that not only will I receive your groundbreaking Midas Method System that is proven to make £8400+ in 9 Days, but I will also receive full access to the Midas Pro Tips that are making as much as £2860 a month!

I understand that this betting service is super EASY to operate and makes fast profits with no previous experience or knowledge of betting required.

I understand that I will be receiving your best offer, the Diamond Package including The Midas Method System & Midas Pro Tipster Service and if I buy today ALL bonus material (valued at £145)

I also understand that this is a RISK FREE purchase and I'm free to examine the contents of The Midas Method and put it to work immediately for 60 full days and if I'm not 100% happy with the results I will receive a full refund of the purchase price - No questions asked, no hassles.

Click the 'Order Now' button below...

WARNING! Limited Spaces Available.
As soon as we sell out the below link will be inactive:

Click Here to Get The Midas Method
System & Tips Diamond Package

I look forward to hearing about your success with this powerhouse betting service.

To Your Success,
Steve G, Author

P.S. This offer will be pulled off the market as soon as we sell out of the limited spaces available. At which point you will not be able to purchase this offer and all payment links will become inactive. Get your place secured right now before its too late!

P.P.S. This offer is completely RISK FREE, you have a 60 day free trial period & have absolutely
nothing to lose!

Click Here to see even more testimonials!

WARNING! Limited Spaces Available.
As soon as we sell out the below link will be inactive

Yes I Want to Try The Midas Method Risk Free

没有评论:

This is my feed2 Headline Animator

This is my feed Headline Animator

博客归档