2011年5月2日星期一

Find out How I was able to Convert My Average Vertical into an AMAZING 49” Vertical Leap in Only 90 Days!

Project Vertical Download project-vertical-jump-system.pdf

Find out How I was able to Convert My Average Vertical into an AMAZING 49" Vertical Leap in Only 90 Days!

Find Out The Secret to How a 26-Year-Old School Teacher Went From Grading Papers to Becoming One of the World's Best Slam Dunkers With a 49" Vertical

Learn from Me, Tyler Ray, A Professional Strength and Conditioning Coach and Fitness Educator! Find out How I was able to Convert My Average Vertical into an AMAZING 49" Vertical Leap in Only 90 Days!

Question:

Were you Always Gifted With Natural Jumping Ability?

Answer:

NO. I worked for years using different methods of training that never seemed to work. I used the highest level National Track and Field Strength Programs as well as Countless Jump Training Programs with Little to NO Success. I felt as though NOTHING would work....Would I ever Jump as High As I Dreamed Possible?

The Answer is YES, with Project Vertical Jump Training System...

The Solution to Your Problems is Much Closer Than you Think!

Through the Use of Training Principles Proven to be Effective Through Years of Testing, I will Show you How to Morph Your Body into an Absolute Jumping Machine!

Let's Take a Look At A Story

From the Minute I was Born it was Evident that being Grounded was NOT an option. I have always had a love for jumping, but I was born Into a family of Irish-Canadian Hockey Players. Let's just say the genetics just weren't there! I began to notice at a VERY young age that Hockey was not my sport and I enjoyed the Fast Pace of sports like Basketball and Track and Field Much More. I began to attend try-outs and practices and Soon found out that despite my upbringing and genetics, I was DESTINED to play these sports.

From the moment I first watched Michael Jordan Do a Cradle Dunk in a game, I fell in Love with Jumping and Dunking. Just the idea that I too could effectively "fly" for even just a short period of time was intoxicating! I knew it, I just had to learn to jump.

Jump after Jump after Jump I tried, and despite the fact that I stood out from the crowd I was still not satisfied with my results.

I didn't just want to Jump High, I wanted to Jump THE HIGHEST!

I wanted to be the person that walked into a gym and turned Heads from the first moment I took off, until I left the gym sweaty and glowing with confidence!

I was sick of settling for average, and I HAD to find something to set me apart from the crowd. Jumping was my life, and I thought what better way to Take the Jumping World by storm then to use my education as a Kinesiology Graduate and my Experience as a Trainer to Create...

THE BEST JUMP TRAINING SYSTEM POSSIBLE!

But There Was Still 1 Problem!

The Problem Was that I was doing All The Wrong Things That I later found out were Keeping Me from Jumping The way I wanted.

  • Over-training (Working out too hard EVERYDAY!)
  • Improper Nutrition (Fueling my body with GARBAGE!)
  • Poor Rest and Recovery
  • Neglecting Weight Training (Using Only Body Weight Plyometrics)
  • Being Inconsistent with Training (Not following a Plan)

It took me much trial and error to come up with a System That I felt Deserved to be used not only by me, but by EVERYONE who was looking for the Competitive Advantage. A System that MADE SURE These things I had done wrong for so long, would NOT Be Repeated!

Project Vertical Jump Training System WAS BORN!

Now Only: $77

Introduce a Jump System That is Proven and Guaranteed to Increase Your Vertical Right From the Very First Phase of Training!

"I have not experienced as drastic and immediately noticeable results with any training program as I have with Project Vertical Jump Training System. On the 3rd week of the program, I hit jumping and weightlifting goals I set a long time ago, and could never reach. I will name some of the accomplishments I had on the third week. I went from stiff leg dead lifting 245 lbs 7 times fresh, to dead-lifting 225 lbs 15 times immediately after squatting 15 times until failure (I was very fatigued even before starting the dead-lifts). I hit a box jumping height goal that I hadn't hit in six months previous to starting PVJT system. I jumped over the BADMINTON nets at my gym; I never thought I would say I jumped over a 61 inch net before, more or less on the THIRD WEEK of a jump program. I have done the most popular jump programs, the best rated ones (after a lot of research), and even the exact training program my D1 College Basketball team did for years, but NONE of which have yielded results like the first 4 weeks of Project Vertical Jump Training system."

Thank you Tyler!

Justin Hodges

Unbelievable Workout Results that Not Only Effect Your Jumping, but Overall Athletic Ability almost INSTANTLY!

"Well first off Project Vertical has done wonders for my stamina and cardio. I feel lighter on my feet and more energy on and off the court. It has helped me take my basketball game to a WHOLE DIFFERENT LEVEL! My vertical has increased dramatically and I feel bigger faster stronger than I have ever felt before in my life.. and I'm only done with phase 1 of 3! This program really works if you put in the hard work and dedication you will get the results you seek.

This is Amazing!"

Jason Tepper

CHECK OUT JASON AFTER ONLY 30 Days Using PVJTS!

"I have a passion for jumping and dunking and love to train. I am now in 10th grade and i landed my first dunk yesterday!
I have tried many of the "jump programs" out there like Air Alert and the Jump Manual and they did very little to boost my vertical.
This summer, through some independent training, i got my vertical up to 35 inches. Unfortunately though, at 5'8, that is not enough to dunk the ball.
I kept training until i plateaued at about 36" and i got very frustrated with my training. Then, basketball season came around and i painfully watched as my vertical drop 3 inches from all the running and over usage of my legs. When the season ended, i desperately wanted my vertical back and i stumbled across Project Vertical Jump Training System. I was obviously skeptical at first, but i decided to go for it. I am currently beginning week 3 of the first phase and my vertical skyrocketed from around 33 inches to 38 inches. The jump training system has also put me in amazing shape and i feel more explosive than ever!"

Nico Christie

Grade 10
Video Of Nico On PVJTS!

What about a Jump SYSTEM That can Take Anyone, and Push Their Potential to the Max! Making sure that you don't just get Results, You Reach your Dreams!

Project Vertical Jump Training System is Like 10 Books In 1!!

  • EDUCATION ($19.97 Value) As an educator by trade Tyler Ray gives you information that becomes your key to success. Remember, knowledge is power and there is no shortage with Project Vertical. Tyler Ray is not only a Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach, but a Physical and Health Education Teacher.
  • 1 ON 1 GUIDANCE ($97 Value) Tyler Ray prides himself on responding to each and every email he receives. With Project Vertical Jump Training System you can rest assured your questions will be answered. This is like getting a personal trainer for FREE, 24/7!
  • TESTING ($19.97 Value) A section on tracking your progress through Project Vertical Jump Training System Vol.1 complete with various printable versions.
  • WEIGHT TRAINING ($67 Value) Tyler Ray ensures that you have proper progressive resistance training in order to ensure maximal strength gains on Project Vertical. Videos ensure that proper form is always utilized for optimal muscular responsiveness.
  • PLYOMETRICS ($67 Value) Plyometrics should always be part of a well structured Jump Training system and Project Vertical is no different. Tyler Ray uses a combination of plyometrics from years of multi-sport experiences as well as 8 years in the fitness industry.
  • CONDITIONING ($67 Value) To properly train the body we must first build a strong foundation! Through proper jump conditioning you will ensure the body is sufficiently prepared for the trials of Project Vertical Jump System.
  • STABILITY TRAINING ($38.87 Value) The biggest factor in converting speed to vertical power is joint stability. Project Vertical aims to integrate not only strength inducing workouts, but scientifically beneficial aspects of PROFESSIONAL LEVEL training.
  • PROPER CORE TRAINING ($29.98 Value) The "core" is worked as an integrated component of this system. Too many times the aim of core training is lost and results are lost. Project Vertical has the core work that will guarantee your verticals are out of this world!
  • DYNAMIC WARMUP/COOL DOWNS ($19.97 Value) Jump specific warm up and cool downs will be an integral part of Project Vertical Jump Training System as injuries are the last thing we want. An entire section devoted to these will get the body ready to take on your workouts!
  • NUTRITIONAL EDUCATION ($38.77 Value) Tyler Ray teaches you about what types of foods the body uses and why. With this information you can be better prepared to fuel your body like an athlete. Remember, you don't put regular gas in a Ferarri, so here at Project Vertical we don't put crumby food in our bodies! High performance athletes NEED high performance nutrition.
$460 Value
$197

Now Only: $77

STILL NOT CONVINCED? Read What Others Have to Say About PVJTS!!

"After working through Project Vertical Jump Training System I accomplished something I never thought was possible! I started this process over 230lbs and almost 30% body fat and having come off of two knee surgeries. At 16 years old, and a basketball fanatic you have no idea how disheartening it is to see your dreams fall apart. I could barely run comfortably, let alone dunk a basketball. I started Project Vertical Jump Training with the simple goal in mind to improve my hops, I NEVER thought it would change me as an athlete. I put 12" on my vertical, and am currently 185lbs and 15% body fat!!! Project Vertical Jump Training System has given me a second chance and I have finally dunked a basketball!!"

Thank you Tyler!"

- Mo El-Chiekh (17 years old) Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Before And After (3 months)

"Tyler has helped me on various occasions to add inches to my vert. He is extremely knowledgeable and a master of his craft."

John Clark

Age: 20 (Professional Show Dunker and Basketball Player)

"Dunking is a passion for me, but somehow its like a drug..but this patellar tendonitis is whats stopping me from keeping up with this passion... But now, my knees are getting better thanks to Tyler Ray for helping me, and giving me advice also exercises for decreasing this pain. Thanks dude"

Angelo Gabriel Pellicer

Age: 19 (Basketball Player and Aspiring Show Dunker)

"I have been working with Tyler through Project Vertical Jump Training System for the past 2 months and I have already added 7" to my vertical!!! I heard about Tyler through my friend and contacted him about his program. He was nice enough to release an early copy to me and I couldn't be more happy about his generosity. I am 5'9" and for the first time last week I was able to grab the basketball rim! For anyone who can relate to the feeling of it being just out of reach, GO GET THIS SYSTEM, IT REALLY WORKS!"

Joel Masse

Age: 21 (Basketball Player)

"It may be weird that I'm giving a testimonial about my own brother, but as much as we fought and argued growing up, I have an incredible amount of respect for what he does. Tyler has always been good at sports, but he always trained hard to be that way. I recently swallowed my pride and let my brother train me. I have just finished Project Vertical Jump Training System and I have surpassed my vertical of when I was a high jumper in high school. I now have a 38" running vertical thanks to the 9" vertical gain on this system. Thanks man."

The Project Vertical Guarantee!

Here at Project Vertical we can guarantee you ONE thing. We will NOT make outrageous claims of unheard of inches in weeks and months. This is real athletic training and therefore results depend on a variety of factors. If you fully commit, stay consistent, fuel your body well and believe in yourself the entire journey, you WILL get results and gain inches on Project Vertical Jump Training System Vol.1.

"If You Don't Believe In Yourself, No One Else Will" -- Tyler Ray

WARNING!

This System is ONLY For Serious Athletes! This is REAL Athletic Training and Is NOT for The Faint of Heart. This is The Same Training Professional Level Athletes Use Daily to Develop Outrageous Vertical Jumps and Entertain Millions World-Wide. This is the EXACT Same System That Transformed Me From a School Teacher to a Professional Slam Dunker known as "Jukebox".

If you are Ready for Real Results, Proven through Countless Trial and Error by Multiple Athletes, then THIS is the System for YOU!

You HAVE to be excited about this decision, I mean You are literally Seconds Away From Starting a Journey that Will Have you Looking back 90 Days from Now BLOWN AWAY By the Fact that you now Have the Vertical Jump You have Always wanted, because YOU Believed in yourself and Made it happen. If I can give you ONE piece of advice, and I will say it again....

"If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will." - Tyler Ray

Bookmark and Share

没有评论:

This is my feed2 Headline Animator

This is my feed Headline Animator

博客归档